« Home | Águas passadas » | Perdas & ganhos » | Os sapatos do Sr. Ferro » | O Sr. Ferro convence um amigo » | Uma jovem visita o Sr. Ferro » | Perspectiva nocturna » | Homens roubados » | Justiça do esquecimento » | Vida na sombra » | Começar de novo »

A tribute to perfection



(... ) All avenues wide unwrapped, this is just where I wanted to be and I shall bother you modestly more; my path to magnificence undeniably a theme of perseverance, will power, justice and admiration; a cosmos complete with a totality of thought, I will bother you less than a fleck of dirt in this pursuit of mine for Eternal appreciation and undying splendour, for space is for the mind of Man the peaceful portrait I hereby paint.

In the end of the ending, the beginning of self-resilience, I shit you not, your children will tell the tale of who I was and still am and all of you will be long gone decease by then and me, me and only me alone, will take of thee, of thy fading memories the worthy loving care they wrongly deserve.

Undeniably, I’m a song to be sung by poets, a poem to be written by wiz computer con actors, a sonnet to be bestowed on false friends and factual foes instantly fouled together! Yes, I’m an Odyssey even Ulysses himself dare not shun! Thost thou understand what I have just said? Thost thou fear pernicious foul play in this poetry filled with perfection fabulous? (...)


Uma imagem fantástica!
No outro dia foste ao meu blog comentar os meus primeiros trabalhos de estúdio (como aluna), esqueci de referir isso! Agora tenho os meus primeiros trabalhos com prioridade à velocidade, vê lá o que achas!
cumprimentos missixty

Obrigado pelo comentário Miss. Esta é uma perspectiva de um edifício que encontrei em Birmingham (The Bull Ring Building), e da qual gostei imenso. Na altura disparava com um cybershot de 2.0 mega e sem zoom óptico, mas concordo contigo :-) o resultado ficou simpático.


Irei sem dúvida ver o teu novo material! Hoje já não tenho tempo, mas em breve passarei pelo teu blogue.

Kiss, from Lx.

Enviar um comentário